Love letter

After all this time? 
                                                  - Always!

Hey Sweetheart,

                How will I live with you or without you? With you is a boon and without you is a mistake one makes. Remember these lines that you uttered when we went out the first time? Right, it’s not easy to forget isn't? You might be wondering what this is all about, but trust me it’s just ME expressing my LOVE for you in a written format.

Sweetheart, I've fallen in love with you the moment I seen you- irrecoverably and still have not gotten up from it because it’s beautiful.  And as each day grows, the love grows just as bright as the everyday sun, as sparkling as the moon, as deeper as the ocean and as longer as Rapunzel’s hair!

Sweetheart, every day I have a purpose to wake up, to dress myself promptly and to look beautifully. But I just love the way you look into my eyes and say that I look beautiful in my PJ’s and with my messy buns. I love the way how you appreciate my inner beauty as well. It makes me feel like a whole person.

Sweetheart, It just felt right with every touch, every hug and every kiss because it was ‘us’ and the love was in the air….pretty much all the time! Not to mention our little fights, but we can’t stand from not talking to each other for more than 5 minutes after a fight. I love the way you apologize if it’s your fault or how you make me realize if it was mine. The sharing is always lovely.

Sweetheart, we’ve had moments when you completed my sentences, blurted out loud what I intended to say and done things even before I could ask them. You totally complete me!



Sweetheart, you’ve always done the right things and treated me right. You’ve guided me right and been one of the reasons behind which I’m today. I can’t thank you enough you see, but I can love you and I do-More.

Sweetheart, I love the many silent hours and the many fun moments that we spend together. I love the way you run your fingers through my hair and gently place a kiss on the forehead and to give a deep look into my eyes. Indeed I love the times when you allowed using you as my pillow during my reading sessions!

Sweetheart, you are the best thing that has happened to me in life and could ever happen. No one could understand the way we understand and connect with each other, I could proudly tell. I love you more than you think and I will always continue to do so.

Sweetheart, I was able to be myself with you-ONLY YOU because I loved the way you respected me for who I am and to have given my space.



Sweetheart, I love you. But why did you have to choose a ‘mistake’ over a ‘boon’?

Sweetheart, we weren't perfect. We were the two different pieces of a puzzle and we just fit perfectly. I just miss everything about us. I miss those quirky texts we send each other throughout the day, the phone calls that were musical, the times we spent with each other, the poems we wrote to each other and the immense love we had for each other....

If you ask me why after all this time...I would say it's always & forever and ever U..

Everything in here is written in ‘present’ as I’m irrecoverably in love with you at this moment too!

Sweetheart, Will I ever get my other half of the puzzle to make it my better half?

Happy V Day sweetheart. 

With lots of Love,
Your Sweetheart 

This post is written to participate in *Write a love letter campaign by Chennai Bloggers Club*




Labels: , , ,